- Tuesday mornings at Cafe au Play, 10:30-11am. SPECIAL THANKSGIVING SHOW TOMORROW. No shows on Dec. 18, 25, or Jan. 1.
- 2nd & 4th Wednesday mornings at Woodlawn Swap’n’Play, 10-10:45am. No show on Dec. 26.
- Select Thursday mornings at TreeHouse Boutique, 10:15-11am. Shows on Nov 29 & Dec 6, then picking up more regularly in January.
- Friday mornings at Warehouse Cafe, 10-10:45am. No shows this week (Nov. 23), Dec. 21, 28, or Jan. 4
- Friday afternoons at Milagros Boutique, 3:30-4:15pm. SPECIAL THANKSGIVING SHOW THIS WEEK. No shows on Dec. 21 or 28.
Red Yarn Productions and Friendly House are excited to present the first of its kind FAMILY JAM on Friday, November 30, from 6:30-8:00pm at 1737 NW 26th Ave. Children and parents/caregivers are invited to bring acoustic instruments–guitars, ukeleles, percussion, etc.–to participate in a joyous, raucous, all-ages jam session. Musician and teaching artist Andy Furgeson will lead the group in simple jams, engaging beginners and more experienced players alike. We’ll warm up on familiar songs and end the session by writing an original song as a group. So dust off that guitar or tambourine and get ready to rock, family style! Friendly House will have some instruments on hand for all to use. Light dinner will be provided at this free, inclusive event. Thank you Neighbors Meeting Neighbors for funding!
- Monday afternoons at Friendly House, Jan 14-Mar 18
- Musical Puppets for K-2nd graders, 2:30-3:30pm
- Friendly House Kids Band acoustic music ensemble for 2nd-6th graders, 4-5pm
- Thursday afternoons at KCLC, Jan 10-Mar 14
- Musical Puppets for K-2nd graders, 3:15-4:15pm
- Possibly a Pop Song Chorus for 3rd-6th
- Friday afternoons at Bridlemile ASE, Jan 25-Mar 22
- Musical Puppets for K-2nd graders, 2:15-3:30
Red Yarn Productions